The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The tour was fun and entertaining! I recommend this tour company.
State-of-the-Art Parasail Boat
Gentle & Dry Takeoffs
Fly 2 or 3 at a Time
Unrivalled Views of Key West & the Gulf of Mexico
Parasail high above the sparkling waters of Key West while enjoying breathtaking panoramic views of the island. From your secure spot in the sky, you’ll float along on a warm, tropical ocean breeze. While parasailing, you may even catch a glimpse of dolphins playing in the wild. An exhilarating yet safe trip for the adventurer in all of us!
Bus: Pickups start at 6 AM
- Pick up from Miami Beach, Downtown, and Miami Airport hotels — click here to see detailed pick-up times.
- The Holiday Inn Hotel in Downtown Miami at 7:15 AM. The address is 340 Biscayne Blvd. Parking is available across the street in the garage next to Bubba Gump Restaurant. Parking meters are also in the middle of the street.
Parasailing meeting point
Opal Key Resort & Marina (241 Front St, Key West, FL 33040)
Monday to Sunday, year-round
Time parasailing: 1 hour
Maximum 12 people
- Hotel pick-up & return
- Luggage storage on the bus
- Bus ride from Miami to Key West and back
- Key West audiobook for iPhone & Android
- Parasailing tour
- Reef safe sunscreen
Extra sights pre & post-parasail
These activities & museums are not included in the price, but you can buy tickets with the guide on the bus to participate.
- Hemingway House
- Truman Little White House
- Mel Fisher Museum
- Coast Guard Museum
- Audubon House
- Shipwreck Museum
- Activities in Key West (apart from boat ride)
- Souvenir photos available for purchase
- State-of-the-art catamaran glass bottom boat (65 ft)
- Air-conditioned viewing area
- Twin 45-degree observation hulls
- Large seated sundeck
- Twin hull design for maximum stability
What to bring
- Walking shoes
- Refillable water bottle
- Extra battery pack
- Bathing suit & towel
- Valid, government-issued photo I.D.
- Gratuities customary
About your guide
- 1 tour-bus guide and 1 state-certified driver
- Captain & crew on the boat
Good to know
- MANDATORY: Guests must bring one I.D. per person.
- Parasail rider fee is now based on availability at check-in.
- Guests under 18 must have a parent at check-in to complete the waivers and show photo I.D.
- Triple flights are weather and weight permitting.
- The total weight limit is 450 lbs for single, tandem, and triple flights
- Children must be at least 6 years old and must be accompanied by an adult.
- The transportation is by bus – please note, this is not a boat transfer.
- The bus is sanitized thoroughly before every tour.
- Guests and staff must wear face coverings inside the bus.
- You must pre-purchase tickets. This allows us to maintain safe capacity levels and paperless ticket redemption.
Enjoy breathtaking bird’s eye views of the island.
Soar for 8-10 minutes above Key West and the Gulf of Mexico.
Experience the sensation of being carried along by the tropical ocean breeze.
Plunge into the ocean if you need to cool off.
Explore Key West with 5 hours to visit famous sights such as the Ernest Hemingway House, and the Southernmost Point.
Relax on the ride to and from Key West and appreciate amazing views like the 7-Mile Bridge.
What You’ll Do & See
You’ll take our free shuttle from your accommodation to the pickup point where you’ll meet the bus. Climb aboard and get comfortable as we begin our journey down to Key West. Expect spectacular views and sights such as the 7-Mile Bridge.
We’ll arrive in the island paradise around 11 AM and you’ll have 90 minutes to get a taste of island life. Choose to visit the Key West Lighthouse, or the Harry S Truman House. Maybe you’d prefer the Ernest Hemingway House and Museum or to reach the Southernmost Point.
Parasail high above the sparkling waters of Key West while enjoying breathtaking panoramic views of the island. From your secure spot in the sky, you’ll float along on a warm, tropical ocean breeze. While parasailing, you may even catch a glimpse of dolphins playing in the wild. With gentle, dry takeoffs and landings, you will find this Key West parasailing excursion to be an exhilarating yet safe way to have a true Key West water and air adventure.
For those of you determined to crank up the adventure factor another notch, our parasails are equipped to handle a third person for an exciting triple ride in the sky! Also, if the glistening waters below prove too tempting to pass up, we’d be happy to lower you and your fellow riders for an invigorating ocean dip before returning you skyward!
So you can relive your adventure whenever you’d like, we’ll have digital photos available for purchase at the end of your trip.
Once the boat tour is finished, you have time to continue exploring Key West before hopping back on the bus and making the journey back to Miami. Take the time to wind down and reflect on the day’s adventures.
Hear From Our Previous Guests
The seats are comfortable for a long ride (4 hours ) to Key West. Air conditioning is perfect for the trip. Bus driver gave a lot of great information.