Cross the 7-Mile Bridge
6 Hours in Key West
Enjoy a Stress-Free Bus to Key West From Fort Lauderdale
Visit a bucket list destination on this Fort Lauderdale to Key West shuttle. Escape to this tropical oasis surrounded by white-sand Caribbean beaches, pristine water, colonial-style architecture, watersports, and great entertainment. This convenient bus transportation will take you from Fort Lauderdale into the heart of Key West, crossing over the renowned 7-Mile Bridge. All you need to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the views. Our main pick-up location also has convenient parking so there’s nothing you need to worry about!
- Adults $109 –
- Children (ages 3-17) – $99
- Infants (under 3 years) – Free
- Book online – SAVE $5
- Front seat upgrade $29 – Do you want to sit in the front row on the bus? It’s only $29 extra. You’ll be first off and enjoy the best view. Availability is limited so reserve now
We provide a free shuttle service from Fort Lauderdale hotels. The pick-ups start at 5:30 AM.
- We provide a free shuttle service from Fort Lauderdale hotels. The pick-ups start at 5:30 AM, for detailed times click here.
- Main pick-up point: The Embassy Suites Hotel at 5:40 AM. The address is 1100 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316.
Monday to Sunday, year-round
16 hours 30 minutes
- Comfortable seats
- Panoramic windows
- Hotel pick-up & return
- Luggage storage on the bus
- Bus ride from Fort Lauderdale to Key West and back
- 6 hours of free time in Key West
- Key West audiobook for iPhone & Android
These activities & museums are not included in the price, but you can buy tickets for them on the bus.
- Glass bottom boat
- Hemingway House
- Truman Little White House
- Mel Fisher Museum
- Coast Guard Museum
- Audubon House
- Shipwreck Museum
- Activities in Key West
What to bring
- Walking shoes
- Extra battery pack
- Bathing suit & towel
- Day pack
- Spending money
About your guide
- 1 bus tour guide
- 1 state-certified bus driver
Good to know
- The transportation is by bus – please note, this is not a boat tour.
- The bus is sanitized thoroughly before every tour.
- Guests and staff must wear face coverings inside the bus.
- You must pre-purchase tickets. This allows us to maintain safe capacity levels and paperless ticket redemption.
Travel in comfort on your day trip from Fort Lauderdale to Key West.
Enjoy a day of water sports and tropical beaches in Key West.
Visit sights like the Ernest Hemingway House, Southernmost Point, & Duval Street.
Watch the world go by from Sloppy Joe’s or other bars and restaurants.
Convenient pick up and drop off from Fort Lauderdale hotels.
Plan the perfect day with recommendations from your guide.
What You’ll Do & See
Travel down the Overseas Highway, and discover the Florida Keys and Key West. The bus departs from Fort Lauderdale every day and the tour takes place in a 56 passenger coach bus with comfy seats, footrests, and panoramic windows. There is a restroom on the bus and we make a 30-minute stop at around 8:30 AM so you can pick up any groceries or grab a bite to eat before you arrive in Key West.
You’ll arrive in Key West at around 11 AM and you’ll have plenty to see and do around this idyllic island. We recommend planning your day before getting off the bus so you don’t waste a second. On the bus, literature lovers can purchase tickets to the Ernest Hemingway House & Museum — a Key West must-see. Art appreciators can plan a trip to the art and history museum, Custom House. If you’re looking to splash around in the turquoise waters, purchase a place on one of the snorkeling, sailing, or jet ski expeditions. Many of you may want to simply relax on the idyllic beaches or sit down in a bar listening to live music while you sip on your margarita.
At 5:30 PM, we’ll get back on the bus and make our way back to Fort Lauderdale. We’ll arrive at 10:30 PM, and you’ll either be ready to relax after a day of exploring or rested from the bus ride and ready to embrace Fort Lauderdale nightlife.
Answers to Your Questions
Yes, the tour sells out. Avoid hassle, stress, and disappointments and book ahead for guaranteed reservations.
Purchase tickets online, or call us at (786) 275-5387. After booking, you will immediately receive an email confirmation containing your receipt and itinerary.
No, a printed receipt is not necessary to board the bus. The driver will have your last name on the manifest and will be expecting you.
We know travel plans change. That’s why you may change or cancel your tour for a full refund, as long as you notify us 24 hours ahead of your scheduled departure.
Yes, free pick-up is available from hotels in Fort Lauderdale.
No. Space is limited, therefore, we do not allow hotel employees to sell our tours.
Yes, 1 piece of luggage plus 1 carry-on bag per person.
The drive takes approximately 4.5 hours from Fort Lauderdale. To make the most of your road trip, get our free Audio Tour App.