The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The tour was fun and entertaining! I recommend this tour company.
North America’s Only Living Coral Reef
Expert Tour Guides
Air-Conditioned Viewing Cabin
Key West’s Only Window to the Sea
Be transported from Miami to Key West and explore the tropical oasis in the Gulf of Mexico. When you arrive on the island, take a Key West glass bottom boat tour and explore underwater views generally reserved for scuba divers from our air-conditioned boat. See majestic elkhorn and brain coral as they stand sentry for the more than 300 species of fish that complete the colorful underwater seascape.
- Adults $139
- Children (Ages 3 – 17) – $129
- Infants (Under 3 years) – Free
Bus: Pickups start at 6 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 2:00 PM
- Pick up from Miami Beach, Downtown, and Miami Airport hotels — click here to see detailed pick-up times.
- The Holiday Inn Hotel in Downtown Miami at 7:15 AM. The address is 340 Biscayne Blvd. Parking is available across the street in the garage next to Bubba Gump Restaurant. Parking meters are also in the middle of the street.
Boat trip meeting point
0 Duval Street, Key West, FL, United States
Monday to Sunday, year-round
Time on the boat: 2 hours
- State-of-the-art catamaran glass bottom boat (65ft)
- Air-conditioned viewing area
- Twin 45-degree observation hulls
- Large seated sundeck
- Twin hull design for maximum stability
- Hotel pick-up & return
- Luggage storage on the bus
- Bus ride from Miami to Key West and back
- 3 hours of free time in Key West, 90 minutes before and after the boat tour
- Key West audiobook for iPhone & Android
- Glass-bottom boat tour
- Reef safe sunscreen
- Snack bar on the boat
Extra sights pre & post-boat ride
These activities & museums are not included in the price, but you can buy tickets with the guide on the bus to participate.
- Hemingway House
- Truman Little White House
- Mel Fisher Museum
- Coast Guard Museum
- Audubon House
- Shipwreck Museum
- Activities in Key West (apart from boat ride)
What to bring
- Walking shoes
- Extra battery pack
- Bathing suit & towel
- Day pack
- Spending money
About your guide
- 1 tour-bus guide and 1 state-certified driver
- Captain & crew on the boat
Good to know
- The transportation is by bus – please note, this is not a boat tour.
- The bus is sanitized thoroughly before every tour.
- Guests and staff must wear face coverings inside the bus.
- You must pre-purchase tickets. This allows us to maintain safe capacity levels and paperless ticket redemption.
See North America’s only living coral reef, one of the most biologically diverse marine ecosystems in the world.
Our experienced crew will provide an informative eco-tour and point out the marine life that inhabits the waters.
Special glass “windows to the reef” provide continuous viewing for all passengers.
See colorful tropical fish, rays, sea turtles, numerous species of coral, and more.
Visit famous sights such as the Ernest Hemingway House, the Southernmost Point, and the Key West Lighthouse.
Relax on the ride to and from Key West and appreciate amazing views like the 7-Mile Bridge.
What You’ll Do & See
You’ll take our free shuttle from your accommodation to the pickup point where you’ll meet the bus. Climb aboard and get comfortable as we begin our journey down to Key West. Expect spectacular views and sights such as the 7-Mile Bridge.
We’ll arrive in the island paradise around 11 AM and you’ll have 90 minutes to get a taste of island life. Choose to visit the Key West Lighthouse, or the Harry S Truman House. Maybe you’d prefer the Ernest Hemingway House and Museum or to reach the Southernmost Point.
Key West’s only window to the sea! Join us aboard our glass bottom boat and experience Key West’s vibrant underwater paradise without ever having to get wet! Through the glass panels of our spacious catamaran, you’ll get to see all kinds of marine life — and who knows, you might even spot a sea turtle or a stingray.
A wide variety of fish and other sea creatures await you as you gaze into the underwater world of Key West. In addition, you will have the opportunity to see North America’s only living coral reef, one of the most biologically diverse marine ecosystems in the world. Majestic elkhorn and impressive brain coral, sturdy in appearance yet fragile and vulnerable, stand sentry for the more than 300 species of fish that complete the colorful and intriguing seascape. Along the trip, our experienced captain and crew will provide a unique and informative eco-tour and point out some of the most interesting marine life that inhabit the waters of this incredible island. Special glass windows to the reef provide continuous viewing for all passengers.
Once the boat tour is finished, you have 90 minutes to continue exploring Key West before hopping back on the bus and making the journey back to Miami. Take the time to wind down and reflect on the day’s adventures.
Answers to Your Questions
110 people can see at once; we never take more than that.
Yes, anything is welcome, including alcoholic beverages.
Of course, you can sit or stand while viewing.
No, the coast guard won’t allow it. We’ll hold it on the dock until the trip returns.
No, this is a viewing trip only.
Yes, the rain does not affect this trip and we do run as normal (unless the captain determines otherwise).
Manual wheelchairs are allowed (electric wheelchairs are not).
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page!
Hear From Our Previous Guests
The seats are comfortable for a long ride (4 hours ) to Key West. Air conditioning is perfect for the trip. Bus driver gave a lot of great information.