Very well organized and informative. Key West was a lot of fun and the snorkeling was excellent!
3 Hours of Snorkeling
Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
3 Hours to Explore Key West
Go Snorkeling in Key West Aboard a Spacious Catamaran
Snorkel in the crystal clear waters surrounding Key West! Visit the only living coral reef in North America and see the amazing variety of neon fish. This Miami to Key West snorkeling tour is expertly organized, we pick you up from your hotel and smoothly transfer you to the island by bus. Expect to spend the day snorkeling, sightseeing, and sipping on margaritas while looking out over the Gulf of Mexico. Remember you also have 3 hours to explore sights on the island before heading back to Miami.
- Adults $139 –
- Children (Ages 3 – 17) – $129
- Infants (Under 3 years) – Free
Hotel pick-ups start at 6-7 AM
Departure time from Key West
5:30 PM from the tour bus stop located at 908 Caroline Street in Old Key West.
- Pick up from Miami Beach, Downtown, and Miami Airport hotels — click here to see detailed pick-up times.
- The Holiday Inn Hotel in Downtown Miami at 7:15 AM. The address is 340 Biscayne Blvd. Parking is available across the street in the garage next to Bubba Gump Restaurant. Parking meters are also in the middle of the street.
Monday to Sunday, year-round
- State-of-the-art Fury catamaran
- Large sundeck
- Shaded lounge area
- Spacious bathrooms
- Convenient stairway to the sea
- Hotel pick-up & return
- Luggage storage on the bus
- Bus ride from Miami to Key West and back
- 3 hours of free time in Key West, 90 minutes before and after the snorkel tour
- Key West audiobook for iPhone & Android
- A sailing cruise, where you can also snorkel with neon fish
- Snorkel gear and professional instruction
- Freshwater showers
- Unlimited soda & water all-day
- Complimentary beer, wine, & margaritas
Extra sights pre & post-snorkel
These activities & museums are not included in the price, but you can buy tickets with the guide on the bus to participate.
- Hemingway House
- Truman Little White House
- Mel Fisher Museum
- Coast Guard Museum
- Audubon House
- Shipwreck Museum
- Activities in Key West (apart from snorkeling)
What to bring
- Walking shoes
- Extra battery pack
- Bathing suit & towel
- Day pack
- Spending money
About your guide
- 1 tour-bus guide and 1 state-certified driver
- Captain & crew on the boat
Good to know
- The transportation is by bus – please note, this is not a boat tour.
- The bus is sanitized thoroughly before every tour.
- Guests and staff must wear face coverings inside the bus.
- You must pre-purchase tickets. This allows us to maintain safe capacity levels and paperless ticket redemption.
Snorkel on a coral reef and see grouper, angelfish, and parrotfish.
Enjoy a complimentary margarita, beer, or soft drink on your journey back to the island.
Visit famous sights such as the Ernest Hemingway House, the Southernmost Point, and the Key West Lighthouse.
Relax on the ride to and from Key West and appreciate amazing views like the 7-Mile Bridge.
What You’ll Do & See
You’ll be picked up early around 6-7 AM either from your hotel or a meeting point and we’ll head off for one of the best Key West snorkeling tours. Travel from Miami on a bus with comfortable seats, footrests, panoramic windows, and a restroom. No need to worry about parking or traffic, sit back, relax, and appreciate the views.
The snorkel tour is on the largest sailing catamaran in the Keys. All of the equipment and instructions are included. The boat has a stairway to the sea, a large sundeck, a shaded lounge area, freshwater showers, and restrooms. After snorkeling, enjoy free beer, wine, and margaritas on the boat, along with 3 hours of free time in Old Key West. This tour is a great opportunity to enjoy a luxurious catamaran sail to the only living coral reef in North America.
Before entering the water, our friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Once you descend the stairway to the sea, you will discover the wonders of the undersea with pristine coral reefs and an abundance of marine life including tropical species found in no other place on earth. Upon completion of your snorkeling adventure, complimentary margaritas, ice-cold beer, and white wine will be served.
Once back on dry land, you’ll have a further 90 minutes to explore Key West before heading back to Miami.
Don’t miss out on this amazing Key West snorkeling expedition.
Answers to Your Questions
Our experienced crew will give you detailed instructions as you sail out to the living coral reef. They will go over the best practices and safe snorkel procedures for your day at the reef. Additionally, a crew member will be in the water with you for hands-on assistance.
Wetsuits are available for a fee of $10.
The total snorkel trip time is 3 hours. Guests will enjoy an hour to sunbathe and relax as we sail out to the reef, an hour of reef snorkeling, and the last hour to continue sunbathing and relaxing as we sail back to shore.
Although it is best for you to be comfortable in the water, you do not have to know how to swim. Each guest is provided with a buoyancy compensator vest that will assist with flotation so that you can view the reef.
All guests are provided with buoyancy compensators for snorkeling. Life jackets are onboard for everyone in case of emergency.
Complimentary beer, wine, soda, and water are served. You are more than welcome to bring lunch and snacks.
Each catamaran has a seated sundeck.
We don’t sail in dangerous weather conditions, but a light shower is not a deterrent.
No, the ticket price is the same for everyone.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page!
Hear From Our Previous Guests
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The tour was fun and entertaining! I recommend this tour company.
We had only one day to experience Key West. With Gus at the wheel, we saw much and learned even more. We relayed our vision of the day’s activities as Gus and Michelle provided the how-to…Nothing can beat a family business! They were professional, friendly, and efficient.