Visit Duval Street in Key West, Florida. The Street runs north and south, from the Gulf of Mexico to the Atlantic Ocean. On certain nights, Duval turns into a wild party that lasts until dawn.
Duval Street highlights:
- The area is the location of many famous restaurants and bars, including Sloppy Joe’s, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Green Parrot, and Hog’s Breath Saloon.
- Mallory Square is at the north end of Duval Street.
- At the south end is the Southernmost House, a beautiful Victorian mansion.
- The rooftop bar at La Concha Hotel is a great spot to see an aerial view of the island.
- The Garden of Eden is a clothing-optional bar.
There’s more information about Duval Street on our audio tour.