The Studios of Keys West
Take a tour of The Studios of Keys West. Stop by to check out the latest exhibitions, see the artist studios, and stroll through the Sculpture Garden.
600 White Street, Key West, FL 33040
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday to Friday, open most Sundays
From the tour bus stop, walk south on Whitehead Street. Turn left on Eaton Street. Walk 7 blocks to White Street. Turn right and walk 2 block to the corner of Southard and White Street.
The Studios of Keys West highlights:
- The historic Key West Armory building is the hub of The Studios campus and provides the base for most programs.
- The Studios host approximately 32 exhibitions and installations each year in the Armory Main Hall, Space 2, and the Sculpture Garden
- Adjacent to and surrounding the Armory is the Sculpture Garden, a landscaped area that is home to an ever-changing series of sculptural works and outdoor art.
- The studios offer an artistsí residency program designed to encourage the growth of emerging and established artists and writers. The program grants nearly 40 artists each year the time and space to imagine new artistic work, engage in valuable dialogue and explore island connections.
- The studio provides long-term studio space for local artists and writers on the second floor of the Historic Armory and 2 doors down at 610 White Street.